Give the gift of health for the holidays!
Get a gift card for the one you love today! Order online at www.alaskamassagecompany.com
Some of the physical benefits of massage include:
- reduced muscle tension.
- improved circulation.
- stimulation of the lymphatic system.
- reduction of stress hormones.
- increased joint mobility and flexibility.
- improved skin tone.
- improved recovery of soft tissue injuries.
25 Reasons to Get a Massage
- Relieve stress
- Relieve postoperative pain
- Reduce anxiety
- Manage low-back pain
- Help fibromyalgia pain
- Reduce muscle tension
- Enhance exercise performance
- Relieve tension headaches
- Sleep better
- Ease symptoms of depression
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Reduce pain of osteoarthritis
- Decrease stress in cancer patients
- Improve balance in older adults
- Decrease rheumatoid arthritis pain
- Temper effects of dementia
- Promote relaxation
- Lower blood pressure
- Decrease symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Help chronic neck pain
- Lower joint replacement pain
- Increase range of motion
- Decrease migraine frequency
- Improve quality of life in hospice care
- Reduce chemotherapy-related nausea
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.